Togakure-ryū Ninpō Taijutsu - Bujinkan Tshirt
Togakure-ryū is one of the 9 ryūha that are apart of the Bujinkan Budō Taijutsu taught by Soke Masaaki Hatsumi. Togakure ryu was founded by Daisuke Nishina in 1161 from the area around Togakushi Village, Nagano, Japan before moving to Iga Province.
Togakure ryu in English means "School of the Hidden Door" or "Concealing Door". This school also has a number of unique styles of Shuriken one of which is called "Seban" and three of which are featured in this design.
This is the design includes:
- Image of the Giant cedar trees going to the shrine near Togakushi Village
- A Face of a Japanese Ninja
- Three Togakure Ryu Senban Style Shuriken flying through the air
Ninpo Taijutsu is the style of martial arts used by those who followed the path of the Ninja which has a focus on escaping.
The main design is located on the back of the Tshirt, with the Bujinkan Kanji on the front left chest.
This is designed for those who walk the path of Budo and wish to remind themselves along with others of the ongoing journey we are all on.
This product was Designed and Printed in the USA.
District Unisex Shirt
- Our most popular unisex shirt
- 100% cotton
- 4.3-ounce and 30 singles
- Rib-Knit Crew Neck
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
District Women's Shirt
- One part comfort + One part style= The perfect ladies tee
- 4.3-ounce, 100% ring spun combed cotton, 32 singles