Bring power and passion to your space with the Gyokko-ryū Kosshi Jutsu Wall Art. Immerse yourself in the rich heritage of this legendary martial art, tracing its roots back to the Chinese Tang Dynasty and the teachings of Soke Masaaki Hatsumi. Honor the essence of the Jeweled or Jade Tiger School, symbolized by the vibrant and striking jade Sumatran Tiger in the center of the design.
Be inspired by the message of Kosshijutsu, "to knock down the enemy with one finger," as you gaze upon the image of Soke Hatsumi Masaaki executing the Ichimonji no kamae. Surround yourself with the strength and grace of the jade tiger and the majestic mountains in the background, reminding you of the power and grace at the heart of Bujinkan Budō Taijutsu.
Let this wall art be a symbol of your commitment to the journey of Budo, a constant reminder of the passion and strength that drives you forward. Display it proudly and bask in the inspiring energy of the Gyokko-ryū Kosshi Jutsu.
This is the design includes:
- The kanji in the center, 玉 虎 流 骨 指 術 or Gyokko-ryū Kosshi jutsu
- On the right, we have an image of Soke Hatsumi Masaaki doing Ichimonji no kamae
- In the middle, we have the Jade Bengal Tiger, with some mountains in the background
- The image of the backbone on the right is for Koshi
This was designed for TuWillows by Custin with the license for commercial use.
Kanji and Translation: Charles Benham
Gallery-quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water-based and solvent-free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with 1.25" thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars.
All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
• Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
• Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
• Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
• Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
• Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.