Last updated: 4/14/2019
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies - We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts
- Advertising Cookies - To bring our products to customers who will love them and to see what advertising is working
- Session Cookies - They expire when you close your browser (or if you stay inactive for a certain time). They’re used for example on e-commerce websites so you can continue browsing without losing what you put in your cart.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. Third Party Cookies used on TuWillows come from:
What are your choices regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following thirdparty websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/