Step into the world of ancient samurai tradition with the Gikan Ryū Koppō jutsu Bujinkan T-shirt. Wear the legacy of Urdu Gikanbo, the fearless Daimyo of Kawachi who was known for his powerful punches and unwavering loyalty. With this T-shirt, you'll carry with you the teachings of the Truth, Loyalty, and Justice School that he founded in the 16th century.
Be inspired by the stunning design featuring the kanji for Gikan Ryū Koppō jutsu, the powerful words "From this side, there is no first strike", and an image of Urdu Gikanbo defending his castle, breaking a sword in two. The design also showcases the Kyusho points, reminding you to always be in tune with your body and mind in your martial arts journey.
This T-shirt is for the warriors of Budo who strive to uphold the traditions and teachings of the Bujinkan school. Wear it proudly and let the world know you are on a never-ending journey to perfect your skills, just like Urdu Gikanbo.
In this design we have included:
- The kanji in the center, 義 鑑 流 骨 法 術 or Gikan Ryū Koppō jutsu
The smaller Kanji to the right, 部 不 に 先 手 な し or Bufu ni sente nashi or "From this side, there is no first strike."
- On the left, we have an image of Urdu Gikanbo defending his family castle in a battle where he breaks a sword in two
- In the middle, we have an artistic impression of Uryujo Castle
- On the right, is an image showing Kyusho points on the body
This was designed for TuWillows by Custin with the license for commercial use.
Kanji and Translation: Charles Benham
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico