Indulge in the warmth of this Bujinkan Sweater, a masterpiece crafted for the martial artists who embody the principles of Shinden Fudo Ryū Dakentai jutsu. Representing the Immovable Heart School, this sweater symbolizes strength, resilience, and grace in the face of adversity.
Step into the lush bamboo forest that surrounds the kanji of Shinden Fudo Ryū Dakentai jutsu, and bask in the serenity that only nature can provide. The heart on the left symbolizes the unwavering spirit of the practitioner, while the image of Soke Masaaki Hatsumi on the right reminds us of the timeless wisdom passed down from generations of warriors.
Wear the Banpen Fugyō, "Ten thousand changes, no surprises" on your back with pride. The Bujinkan Kanji on the front left chest is a constant reminder of the path you walk as a Budo practitioner.
Stay cozy and proud as you wear this beautiful sweater, designed to evoke a sense of belonging, tradition, and honor. It's time to shine the light on the journey you're on, with the Bujinkan Sweater.
This is the design includes:
- The kanji in the center, 神 伝 不 動 流 打 拳 体 術 or Shinden Fudo Ryū Dakentai jutsu
- In the background, we have a Bamboo forest reminiscent of the Shinden Fudo Ryū training video by Hatsumi and the importance of training in nature
- A heart on the left side and the Kanji 不 動 心 or Fudōshin meaning "Immovable Heart" in English
- An Image of Hatsumi on the right
- 万 変 不 驚 or Banpen Fugyō which in English means "Ten thousand changes, no surprises" which is an important principle of this school
This was designed for TuWillows by Custin with the license for commercial use.
- This comfy sweater is quality on a budget
- 9 ounce 50/50 cotton fleece material
- Air jet yarn for a soft, pill-resistant finish
- Spandex in arm seams, waistband, and collar