Embrace your warrior spirit with the Takagi Yoshin Ryū Jūtai jutsu T-shirt, a symbol of the ancient art of Bujinkan Budō Taijutsu. Immerse yourself in the rich history of the "Heart of the Willow School", founded in 1635 by Takagi Oriemon Shigenobu. Trained by the Imperial bodyguards and the Shogun, this powerful martial art was designed for indoor combat, demanding mastery of techniques and techniques that restricted the opponent's movement.
Wearing this T-shirt, you pay homage to the discipline and focus that is at the heart of the Takagi Yoshin Ryū. The intricate design, featuring the kanji 高 木 揚 心 流 柔 体 術 and images of Soke Hatsumi, the Imperial court, and the pressure points on the body, is a testament to your devotion to the path of Budo.
Let your spirit soar and be a beacon of strength and courage with the Takagi Yoshin Ryū Jūtai jutsu T-shirt. Show the world that you stand for the principles of discipline, focus, and unbreakable spirit.
In this design we have included:
- The kanji in the center, 高 木 揚 心 流 柔 体 術 or Takagi Yoshin Ryū Jūtai jutsu
- On the left, we have an image of Soke Hatsumi training in a long-sleeved kimono
- In the middle, we have an image of the view through the Imperial Gates to the court of the Japanese Emperor
- On the right, is an image showing Kyusho points on the body
This was designed for TuWillows by Custin with the license for commercial use.
Kanji and Translation: Charles Benham
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico